An interview with acclaimed Australian director Andrew Traucki (“Black Water”, “The Reef”) on his new film “The Jungle”.
Big cat expert Larry Black (Rupert Reid — BLUE HEELERS) and his brother Ben head out on an expedition into the Indonesian wilds, trying to find and document the rare and endangered Javan Leopard. The deeper into the jungle they get, the more nervous their Indonesian guides become, as local rumours spin horrific tales of black magic and of a mysterious blood-crazed creature that will kill any invader into it’s territory.
Determined to fulfill his mission, Larry laughs off the warnings as superstitious nonsense and harries the expedition even deeper into the rainforest. But it’s not long before even he begins to realise that a deadly, unseen predator is slowly stalking them.
“The Jungle” is out now on home entertainment in Australia, UK, Japan and soon in the US/North America.
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014