An interview with acclaimed Australian director Andrew Traucki (“Black Water”, “The Reef”) on his new film “The Jungle”.
Big cat expert Larry Black (Rupert Reid — BLUE HEELERS) and his brother Ben head out on an expedition into the Indonesian wilds, trying to find and document the rare and endangered Javan Leopard. The deeper into the jungle they get, the more nervous their Indonesian guides become, as local rumours spin horrific tales of black magic and of a mysterious blood-crazed creature that will kill any invader into it’s territory.
Determined to fulfill his mission, Larry laughs off the warnings as superstitious nonsense and harries the expedition even deeper into the rainforest. But it’s not long before even he begins to realise that a deadly, unseen predator is slowly stalking them.
“The Jungle” is out now on home entertainment in Australia, UK, Japan and soon in the US/North America.
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015