“Wild Oats” has added body to its Cannes pitch, adding Sarah Jessica Parker and Jessica Lange to its cast.
The newcomers will join Shirley Maclaine and Alan Arkin on the project which The Exchange will sell at Cannes.
“Sweet Home Alabama” director Andy Tennant is helming the pic from a Claudia Myers and Gary Kanew screenplay.
The script follows a retired history teacher and widow (Maclaine) who receives a life insurance check of $5 million instead of the intended $ 50 thousand. Lange will play her best friend who encourages her to pocket the money and leave their small town while she can.
The Weinstein Co. will distribute the pic in the US while Wild Picture’s Blythe Frank will produce with Kip Konwiser of Konwiser Bros.
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
- The Free State of Jones stills star a definant McConaughey - April 24, 2015
- Chris Pratt’s close call in new Jurassic World clip - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.