“Wild Oats” has added body to its Cannes pitch, adding Sarah Jessica Parker and Jessica Lange to its cast.
The newcomers will join Shirley Maclaine and Alan Arkin on the project which The Exchange will sell at Cannes.
“Sweet Home Alabama” director Andy Tennant is helming the pic from a Claudia Myers and Gary Kanew screenplay.
The script follows a retired history teacher and widow (Maclaine) who receives a life insurance check of $5 million instead of the intended $ 50 thousand. Lange will play her best friend who encourages her to pocket the money and leave their small town while she can.
The Weinstein Co. will distribute the pic in the US while Wild Picture’s Blythe Frank will produce with Kip Konwiser of Konwiser Bros.
- Rachel Weisz sails into Colin Firth’s Donald Crowhurst biopic - April 1, 2015
- Mark Wahlberg to join CBS Films’ Boston Marathon project - April 1, 2015
- Poltergeist clown is back in new poster - March 31, 2015
- Sir Ben Kingsley and Ryan Reynolds in Self/less Poster - March 31, 2015
- Hugh Jackman is Apostle Paul - March 31, 2015
- Arrow’s Stephen Amell joins TMNT2 - March 31, 2015
- Trailer: Spy - March 31, 2015
- Trailer: The D Train - March 31, 2015
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.