“Wild Oats” has added body to its Cannes pitch, adding Sarah Jessica Parker and Jessica Lange to its cast.
The newcomers will join Shirley Maclaine and Alan Arkin on the project which The Exchange will sell at Cannes.
“Sweet Home Alabama” director Andy Tennant is helming the pic from a Claudia Myers and Gary Kanew screenplay.
The script follows a retired history teacher and widow (Maclaine) who receives a life insurance check of $5 million instead of the intended $ 50 thousand. Lange will play her best friend who encourages her to pocket the money and leave their small town while she can.
The Weinstein Co. will distribute the pic in the US while Wild Picture’s Blythe Frank will produce with Kip Konwiser of Konwiser Bros.
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
- Cruz and Kruger for This Man, This Woman - January 29, 2015
- Matthew McConaughey is Born to Run - January 28, 2015
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.