“Wild Oats” has added body to its Cannes pitch, adding Sarah Jessica Parker and Jessica Lange to its cast.
The newcomers will join Shirley Maclaine and Alan Arkin on the project which The Exchange will sell at Cannes.
“Sweet Home Alabama” director Andy Tennant is helming the pic from a Claudia Myers and Gary Kanew screenplay.
The script follows a retired history teacher and widow (Maclaine) who receives a life insurance check of $5 million instead of the intended $ 50 thousand. Lange will play her best friend who encourages her to pocket the money and leave their small town while she can.
The Weinstein Co. will distribute the pic in the US while Wild Picture’s Blythe Frank will produce with Kip Konwiser of Konwiser Bros.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.