“Wild Oats” has added body to its Cannes pitch, adding Sarah Jessica Parker and Jessica Lange to its cast.
The newcomers will join Shirley Maclaine and Alan Arkin on the project which The Exchange will sell at Cannes.
“Sweet Home Alabama” director Andy Tennant is helming the pic from a Claudia Myers and Gary Kanew screenplay.
The script follows a retired history teacher and widow (Maclaine) who receives a life insurance check of $5 million instead of the intended $ 50 thousand. Lange will play her best friend who encourages her to pocket the money and leave their small town while she can.
The Weinstein Co. will distribute the pic in the US while Wild Picture’s Blythe Frank will produce with Kip Konwiser of Konwiser Bros.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.