It looks as though “Community” fans will not get the #SixSeasonsAndaMovie they were hoping for.
Following the show’s cancellation at NBC, fans took to Netflix calling for the streaming service to pick up the comedy, however a rep said the company would not take on the show.
“Community” enjoyed five seasons at NBC where it built a cult fan following, the likes of which took to social media to request #SixSeasonsAndaMovie of their beloved show.
After one fan took to the web to urge others to utilize the Netflix customer service line, demanding the streamer pick up the show, requests flooded the service. A company rep has since declared that Netflix is not in negotiations for “Community”.
Creator Dan Harmon took to Twitter recently to express his “condolences”, tweeting: “Twitter isn’t big enough to hold my condolences and more importantly my gratitude to the best fans, cast and crew in TV history. Excelsior.”
Star Alison Brie also tweeted: “Thank you, Community fans, for 5 seasons of incredible, heartwarming support. So deeply proud to have been a part of this. #darkesttimeline”.
Joel McHale said “Thanks Community fans for being the greatest that have ever walked the earth & Thanks @danharmon for letting me be on the coolest show ever.”
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.