Will Smith has landed a co-star in Noomi Rapace.
The pair will star in Legendary’s “Brilliance”, an adaptation of the Marcus Sakey novel.
The book is centred on a world in which 1% of children are savants – brilliants – who possess special powers. Such powers are not always used for good, however, as one federal agent discovers when he’s sent to track down a savant who is trying to start a civil war.
David Koepp wrote the screenplay for Julius Onah to direct.
Variety reports that Legendary wants to begin filming by August. Universal will distribute the finished product.
Sakey’s “Brilliance” is one book in a planned trilogy, dubbed “The Brilliance Saga”, with the second instalment to be released later this year.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.