In the lead up to the release of the highly anticipated “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1”, Lionsgate have debuted an interactive, online portal for fans who want a sneak peak.
The digital first look provides Q&As with director David Lawrence, producer Nina Jacobson, and screenwriter Peter Craig as well as behind-the-scenes pics and a sneak peak at a page from the film’s script. The site also introduces Julianne Moore, who plays President Coin, and debuts the official motion poster (very much like the still poster but it moves and is accompanied by dramatic music!)
“The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1” will hit cinemas on November 21 this year before the final instalment, “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2”, is released 12 months later.
For now, head to TheHungerGamesExclusive.com for your first look at “Mockingjay”.
- Rings adds Johnny Galecki - April 1, 2015
- Anna Kendrick is Zac Efron’s wedding date - April 1, 2015
- Trailer: The Gift - April 1, 2015
- Kristen Stewart to embark on Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - April 1, 2015
- Trailer: Orphan Black Season 3 - April 1, 2015
- Rachel Weisz sails into Colin Firth’s Donald Crowhurst biopic - April 1, 2015
- Mark Wahlberg to join CBS Films’ Boston Marathon project - April 1, 2015
- Poltergeist clown is back in new poster - March 31, 2015
- Sir Ben Kingsley and Ryan Reynolds in Self/less Poster - March 31, 2015
- Hugh Jackman is Apostle Paul - March 31, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.