In the lead up to the release of the highly anticipated “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1”, Lionsgate have debuted an interactive, online portal for fans who want a sneak peak.
The digital first look provides Q&As with director David Lawrence, producer Nina Jacobson, and screenwriter Peter Craig as well as behind-the-scenes pics and a sneak peak at a page from the film’s script. The site also introduces Julianne Moore, who plays President Coin, and debuts the official motion poster (very much like the still poster but it moves and is accompanied by dramatic music!)
“The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1” will hit cinemas on November 21 this year before the final instalment, “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2”, is released 12 months later.
For now, head to TheHungerGamesExclusive.com for your first look at “Mockingjay”.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.