In the lead up to the release of the highly anticipated “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1”, Lionsgate have debuted an interactive, online portal for fans who want a sneak peak.
The digital first look provides Q&As with director David Lawrence, producer Nina Jacobson, and screenwriter Peter Craig as well as behind-the-scenes pics and a sneak peak at a page from the film’s script. The site also introduces Julianne Moore, who plays President Coin, and debuts the official motion poster (very much like the still poster but it moves and is accompanied by dramatic music!)
“The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1” will hit cinemas on November 21 this year before the final instalment, “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2”, is released 12 months later.
For now, head to TheHungerGamesExclusive.com for your first look at “Mockingjay”.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.