In the lead up to the release of the highly anticipated “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1”, Lionsgate have debuted an interactive, online portal for fans who want a sneak peak.
The digital first look provides Q&As with director David Lawrence, producer Nina Jacobson, and screenwriter Peter Craig as well as behind-the-scenes pics and a sneak peak at a page from the film’s script. The site also introduces Julianne Moore, who plays President Coin, and debuts the official motion poster (very much like the still poster but it moves and is accompanied by dramatic music!)
“The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1” will hit cinemas on November 21 this year before the final instalment, “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2”, is released 12 months later.
For now, head to TheHungerGamesExclusive.com for your first look at “Mockingjay”.
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
- Jay Roach will tame the Mad Dogs - January 29, 2015
- 300: Rise of an Empire helmer to take on heist drama - January 29, 2015
- Swank and Sarandon join animated comedy Spark - January 29, 2015
- Trailer: Ted 2 - January 29, 2015
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.