Greg McLean will direct “Jungle”, according to Variety.
The Australian director, best-known for the “Wolf Creek” films, has inked a deal to helm the feature film adaptation of Yossi Ghinsberg’s memoir “Lost in the Jungle”.
The movie, which will shoot in Bolivia and on the Gold Coast, Australia, tells the story of a young man with adventurous dreams who heads into the Bolivian jungle with two friends and a fraudulent guide. Their journey soon turns into a frightening psychological test of faith and human fortitude.
Arclight is shopping the film at Cannes.
McLean is currently shooting his first stateside project, “6 Miranda Drive” starring Kevin Bacon and Radha Mitchell.
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015