Greg McLean will direct “Jungle”, according to Variety.
The Australian director, best-known for the “Wolf Creek” films, has inked a deal to helm the feature film adaptation of Yossi Ghinsberg’s memoir “Lost in the Jungle”.
The movie, which will shoot in Bolivia and on the Gold Coast, Australia, tells the story of a young man with adventurous dreams who heads into the Bolivian jungle with two friends and a fraudulent guide. Their journey soon turns into a frightening psychological test of faith and human fortitude.
Arclight is shopping the film at Cannes.
McLean is currently shooting his first stateside project, “6 Miranda Drive” starring Kevin Bacon and Radha Mitchell.
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014