Ryan Gosling’s directorial debut, “Lost River”, is about to premiere at Cannes and with the event comes the films first teaser.
While it gives little away, the clip no doubt prompts us to look at Matt Smith’s muscles in scene that seems to be set in some kind of dream world.
“Lost River” stars Christina Hendricks as a single mother of two who is swept into a dark underworld while her son, played by Iain De Caestecker, discovers a road that leads to an underwater town.
The mind-boggling fantasy thriller also stars Eva Mendes, Saoirse Ronan, Ben Mendelsohn and Barbara Steele. It was previously titled “How To Catch A Monster”.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.