Well, the British press got it half right.
Seems it’s not Brad Pitt that’s being courted to headline the next season of “True Detective” (though I suppose it’s still possible he’s in the mix for a role) but the ageing Fabio’s “Tree of Life” co-star.
According to Nerdist, Jessica Chastain has been offered a role – one she’s still to accept – in the next season of Nic Pizzolatto’s TV gem.
Pizzolatto had mentioned previously that the next season would fix on “hard women” – and have something to do with the U.S transportation system – which I guess is why Chastain might’ve been picked over Pitt. Though, I’m sure the man looks quite fine in a two-piece bikini too. Bit of lippy.
Awards-fave Chastain is best known for her head-turning role in “Zero Dark Thirty”; she co-stars with “True Detective” Season 1 alum Matthew McConaughey in the upcoming “Interstellar”.
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.