J.J. Abrams has recorded a message to fans, giving you the chance to appear in his upcoming “Star Wars: Episode VII” film.
Coming from Abu Dhabi on the set of the film, Abrams launches “Star Wars: Force for Change”, a “brand new initiative that’s dedicated to finding creative solutions to some of the world’s biggest problems”.
“It’s about helping kids all around the world by supporting UNICEF Innovation Labs and Programs,” says Abrams.
By donating $10 or more, fans will go in the draw to win the ultimate prize; a cameo in “Star Wars: Episode VII.”
“You get to come to London where we’re shooting the movie, mostly at Pinewood Studios,” Abrams says. “You get to meet the cast, go behind the scenes and see the whole movie making process. But more than that, we’ll put you in hair and makeup and wardrobe and you’ll actually get to be in the movie”.
To go in the draw and support the charity, headed by Disney and Lucasfilm with Bad Robot, head to this website http://forceforchange.starwars.com.
- Matthew McConaughey boards The Billionaire’s Vinegar - March 27, 2015
- Trailer: J.K. Rowling’s The Casual Vacancy - March 27, 2015
- New Avengers: Age of Ultron footage in TV spot - March 27, 2015
- Amy Adams & Jake Gyllenhaal in line for Nocturnal Animals - March 27, 2015
- Drac’s Pack Is Back in new Hotel Transylvania 2 poster - March 27, 2015
- First Look: Jesse Eisenberg as Batman v Superman’s Lex Luthor - March 27, 2015
- Lea Michele & Kate Upton join William H. Macy’s road trip sex comedy - March 26, 2015
- Ben Stiller & Adam Driver in While We’re Young clip - March 26, 2015
- Tom Hardy in Child 44 character posters - March 26, 2015
- Liam Neeson to star in Brian Kirk’s Narco Sub - March 25, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.