J.J. Abrams has recorded a message to fans, giving you the chance to appear in his upcoming “Star Wars: Episode VII” film.
Coming from Abu Dhabi on the set of the film, Abrams launches “Star Wars: Force for Change”, a “brand new initiative that’s dedicated to finding creative solutions to some of the world’s biggest problems”.
“It’s about helping kids all around the world by supporting UNICEF Innovation Labs and Programs,” says Abrams.
By donating $10 or more, fans will go in the draw to win the ultimate prize; a cameo in “Star Wars: Episode VII.”
“You get to come to London where we’re shooting the movie, mostly at Pinewood Studios,” Abrams says. “You get to meet the cast, go behind the scenes and see the whole movie making process. But more than that, we’ll put you in hair and makeup and wardrobe and you’ll actually get to be in the movie”.
To go in the draw and support the charity, headed by Disney and Lucasfilm with Bad Robot, head to this website http://forceforchange.starwars.com.
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
- The Free State of Jones stills star a definant McConaughey - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.