J.J. Abrams has recorded a message to fans, giving you the chance to appear in his upcoming “Star Wars: Episode VII” film.
Coming from Abu Dhabi on the set of the film, Abrams launches “Star Wars: Force for Change”, a “brand new initiative that’s dedicated to finding creative solutions to some of the world’s biggest problems”.
“It’s about helping kids all around the world by supporting UNICEF Innovation Labs and Programs,” says Abrams.
By donating $10 or more, fans will go in the draw to win the ultimate prize; a cameo in “Star Wars: Episode VII.”
“You get to come to London where we’re shooting the movie, mostly at Pinewood Studios,” Abrams says. “You get to meet the cast, go behind the scenes and see the whole movie making process. But more than that, we’ll put you in hair and makeup and wardrobe and you’ll actually get to be in the movie”.
To go in the draw and support the charity, headed by Disney and Lucasfilm with Bad Robot, head to this website http://forceforchange.starwars.com.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.