J.J. Abrams has recorded a message to fans, giving you the chance to appear in his upcoming “Star Wars: Episode VII” film.
Coming from Abu Dhabi on the set of the film, Abrams launches “Star Wars: Force for Change”, a “brand new initiative that’s dedicated to finding creative solutions to some of the world’s biggest problems”.
“It’s about helping kids all around the world by supporting UNICEF Innovation Labs and Programs,” says Abrams.
By donating $10 or more, fans will go in the draw to win the ultimate prize; a cameo in “Star Wars: Episode VII.”
“You get to come to London where we’re shooting the movie, mostly at Pinewood Studios,” Abrams says. “You get to meet the cast, go behind the scenes and see the whole movie making process. But more than that, we’ll put you in hair and makeup and wardrobe and you’ll actually get to be in the movie”.
To go in the draw and support the charity, headed by Disney and Lucasfilm with Bad Robot, head to this website http://forceforchange.starwars.com.
- Egypt’s Amr Waked joins Geostorm - January 26, 2015
- Watson to star as Beauty and the Beast’s Belle - January 26, 2015
- X-Men coming to a TV screen near you! - January 26, 2015
- Mission: Impossible 5 to hit screens July 31 - January 26, 2015
- Moore, Redmayne, Birdman, OITNB among winners at SAG Awards - January 26, 2015
- Birdman soars at PGA Awards - January 26, 2015
- Jack Black comedy The D Train sells to IFC for $3 million - January 26, 2015
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.