The year is 1960. Three years on from the publication of On the Road and Jack Kerouac is struggling with his new found celebrity. Pushing 40, disappearing inside the bottle and sought by beatnik groupies for the solutions to life, Kerouac heads west to stay in the Big Sur cabin owned by his poet friend Lawrence Ferlinghetti. But the cabin retreat doesn’t go according to plan and Kerouac‘s sojourn becomes an honest and unsentimental self-examination of the artist questioning his place in the world while seemingly at the end of his tether.
How to Win : Email Us Your Name, Address and the Answer to this Question : “What’s the link between ‘Twilight’ and ‘On the Road’?”
This competition closes at 6pm on May 28
Terms and Conditions
• The competition is open to Australian readers only.
• Prizes as per details; no swapping, upgrading or cash alternative.
• Moviehole does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet, stock or email problems.
• Moviehole has the right to cancel the promo at any stage if they’re due to circumstances out of our control.
• Winners will be notified by mail.