Marvel’s “Ant-Man” is without a director.
Edgar Wright, previously attached to helm (and for the better part of a decade! – Ed), has exited the project, announced Marvel Studios on Friday.
Marvel and Wright said in a statement that the abrupt departure comes as a result of “differences in their vision of the film”, however with Wright having been attached to pen the script since 2006, the move comes as a shock.
According to Marvel, “a new director will be announced shortly,” however Variety has confirmed that the company is not yet in negotiations with a replacement filmmaker.
The company has confirmed that the recent turn of events will not impact the film’s release day, set for July 17, 2015.
Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, Evangeline Lilly, Corey Stoll, Michael Pena and Patrick Wilson star in the film.
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
- TV Spot: Marvel’s Daredevil - March 30, 2015
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.