Marvel’s “Ant-Man” is without a director.
Edgar Wright, previously attached to helm (and for the better part of a decade! – Ed), has exited the project, announced Marvel Studios on Friday.
Marvel and Wright said in a statement that the abrupt departure comes as a result of “differences in their vision of the film”, however with Wright having been attached to pen the script since 2006, the move comes as a shock.
According to Marvel, “a new director will be announced shortly,” however Variety has confirmed that the company is not yet in negotiations with a replacement filmmaker.
The company has confirmed that the recent turn of events will not impact the film’s release day, set for July 17, 2015.
Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, Evangeline Lilly, Corey Stoll, Michael Pena and Patrick Wilson star in the film.
- HBO will air 3 ½ Minutes - January 31, 2015
- Sony aquires Descender - January 31, 2015
- Idina Menzel to star in Ellen’s new show? - January 31, 2015
- Nick Cannon directing rom-com Three Little Words - January 31, 2015
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer and New Pics! - January 31, 2015
- Jamie Foxx, Michelle Monaghan to star in Sleepless Night - January 31, 2015
- Jonah Hill, Andrew Mogel, Jarrad Paul to make Vegas Hackers film - January 31, 2015
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.