Step into the future with Watch Dogs, a high tech action adventure game where your ability to hack everything around you is your greatest weapon. You play as Aiden Pearce, a former thug and brilliant hacker who will stop at nothing to get his revenge. For PlayStation 4.
Chicago Is Your Weapon
Using his hacking skills, Aiden can utilize the city of Chicago’s own defense system as a weapon. Using just his smartphone he can manipulate the city’s infrastructure in real time, causing traffic pileups, trains to stop, raising bridges and even hacking into peoples phones and bank accounts for information or funds.
Fight To Survive
Not all problems can be solved by hacking, and Aiden will often have to fight hand to hand to survive. Utilize over 30 traditional weapons throughout the game, from guns to a baton, in order to dispatch enemies. You can also get behind the wheel of over 65 vehicles in order to escape your pursuers.
”Watch Dogs” is a next generation game designed for advanced systems, built on a brand new engine developed by Ubisoft Reflections called “Disrupt”. This uses improved processing and graphics to deliver a stunning visual performance which is incredibly realistic. It gives you more of an affect on the game than ever before, with consequences to the story, the city and the life of the population based on your choices.
How to Win : Email Us Your Name, Address and the Answer to this Question : “Which studio is making the upcoming ‘Watch Dogs’ movie?”
Watch_Dogs is out May 27 on all consoles, PC and coming soon to WiiU
© 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Watch_Dogs, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
This competition closes at 6pm on June 5
Terms and Conditions
• The competition is open to Australian readers only.
• Prizes as per details; no swapping, upgrading or cash alternative.
• Moviehole does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet, stock or email problems.
• Moviehole has the right to cancel the promo at any stage if they’re due to circumstances out of our control.
• Winners will be notified by mail.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.