He said, after the script was leaked, that “The Hateful Eight” would never get the cinematic treatment but according to Showbiz411, Quentin Tarantino’s had a change of heart.
The western, which had the likes of Bruce Dern, Tim Roth and Samuel L.Jackson attached before Tarantino himself pulled the plug on the project, is reportedly gearing up for a November start in Wyoming.
The cast will include all the performers – including Michael Madsen, Amber Tamblyn, James Remar, Walt Goggins, Zoe Bell, and Kurt Russell – who participated in Tarantino’s recent live-reading of the script. Though Christoph Waltz had been mooted for a part, that’s apparently not happening.
Tarantino has apparently calmed down a lot after the script was leaked, and Gawker ran parts of it (with Tarantino subsequently filing a lawsuit against the publication). He’s currently doing his second rewrite on the script, and will then have a third crack at it.
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014