He said, after the script was leaked, that “The Hateful Eight” would never get the cinematic treatment but according to Showbiz411, Quentin Tarantino’s had a change of heart.
The western, which had the likes of Bruce Dern, Tim Roth and Samuel L.Jackson attached before Tarantino himself pulled the plug on the project, is reportedly gearing up for a November start in Wyoming.
The cast will include all the performers – including Michael Madsen, Amber Tamblyn, James Remar, Walt Goggins, Zoe Bell, and Kurt Russell – who participated in Tarantino’s recent live-reading of the script. Though Christoph Waltz had been mooted for a part, that’s apparently not happening.
Tarantino has apparently calmed down a lot after the script was leaked, and Gawker ran parts of it (with Tarantino subsequently filing a lawsuit against the publication). He’s currently doing his second rewrite on the script, and will then have a third crack at it.
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015