Online streaming hub Hulu are considering resurrecting the recently-canned NBC comedy “Community”.
According to Deadline, Sony Pictures Television have initiated talks with creator Dan Harmon, with a proposal in tow that would see the popular laffer return to the small screen. Hulu already has “Community” episodes in it’s library – as part of an existing arrangement with Sony – so it would seem a snug fit.
Creator Dan Harmon seemed disinterested in bringing “Community” back from the dead initially, but having now acknowledged the show’s loyal following, and not wanting to be the guy that “re-cancels cancelled Community” he’s warmed up to the idea of a rebirth, elsewhere.
While Harmon might be in, that doesn’t necessarily mean the show’s in-demand cast – including star Joel McHale, or back-ups Gillian Jacobs, Donald Glover, Alison Brie, Ken Jeong, or Danny Pudi – will want in, or furthermore, even be available.
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.