Brad Pitt starer “World War Z” has landed itself a sequel with Oscar-nominated screenwriter Steven Knight on board to pen the script.
Variety has confirmed the news, with “The Impossible’s” J.A. Bayona set to helm for Paramount and Skydance.
While plot details remain unknown, it is expected that the sequel will continue the story set up in the first film.
Based on Max Brooks’ novel, “World War Z” grossed $540 million worldwide and became the highest grossing film of Pitt’s career.
Knight recently directed “Locke”, starring Tom Hardy, and is writing an untitled WWII romantic thriller in which Pitt is in talks to star.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.