Brad Pitt starer “World War Z” has landed itself a sequel with Oscar-nominated screenwriter Steven Knight on board to pen the script.
Variety has confirmed the news, with “The Impossible’s” J.A. Bayona set to helm for Paramount and Skydance.
While plot details remain unknown, it is expected that the sequel will continue the story set up in the first film.
Based on Max Brooks’ novel, “World War Z” grossed $540 million worldwide and became the highest grossing film of Pitt’s career.
Knight recently directed “Locke”, starring Tom Hardy, and is writing an untitled WWII romantic thriller in which Pitt is in talks to star.
- Aubrey Plaza joins Efron, Devine & Kendrick in Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates - April 28, 2015
- Adam Wingard will helm manga adaptation Death Note - April 28, 2015
- They Know What Scares You on the new Poltergeist poster - April 28, 2015
- TMNT2 casts a new Shredder - April 28, 2015
- Deadpool writers developing ‘New Coke’ film - April 28, 2015
- Amy Winehouse’s family condemn documentary as “unbalanced” & “misleading” - April 27, 2015
- Trailer: Disney Descendants - April 27, 2015
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.