Brad Pitt starer “World War Z” has landed itself a sequel with Oscar-nominated screenwriter Steven Knight on board to pen the script.
Variety has confirmed the news, with “The Impossible’s” J.A. Bayona set to helm for Paramount and Skydance.
While plot details remain unknown, it is expected that the sequel will continue the story set up in the first film.
Based on Max Brooks’ novel, “World War Z” grossed $540 million worldwide and became the highest grossing film of Pitt’s career.
Knight recently directed “Locke”, starring Tom Hardy, and is writing an untitled WWII romantic thriller in which Pitt is in talks to star.
- Cruz and Kruger for This Man, This Woman - January 29, 2015
- Matthew McConaughey is Born to Run - January 28, 2015
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
- Trailer: Child 44 - January 28, 2015
- Roberts and Franco to team up for YA thriller Nerve - January 28, 2015
- Egypt’s Amr Waked joins Geostorm - January 26, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.