Brad Pitt starer “World War Z” has landed itself a sequel with Oscar-nominated screenwriter Steven Knight on board to pen the script.
Variety has confirmed the news, with “The Impossible’s” J.A. Bayona set to helm for Paramount and Skydance.
While plot details remain unknown, it is expected that the sequel will continue the story set up in the first film.
Based on Max Brooks’ novel, “World War Z” grossed $540 million worldwide and became the highest grossing film of Pitt’s career.
Knight recently directed “Locke”, starring Tom Hardy, and is writing an untitled WWII romantic thriller in which Pitt is in talks to star.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.