Suki Waterhouse and Jonny Weston have joined the cast of “Insurgent”, currently shooting in Atlanta.
The film, the second in Summit’s “Divergent” trilogy of films, reunites the cast of the 2014 hit – Shailene Woodley, Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort, Kate Winslet, Jai Courtney and Zoe Kravitz, with Octavia Spencer also recently signing on.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, model Waterhouse – who has been linked romantically to Bradley Cooper – will play Marlene, a member of the Dauntless faction.
It’s unknown who Weston, whose credits include “Chasing Mavericks” and “About Cherry”, is playing.
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015