Suki Waterhouse and Jonny Weston have joined the cast of “Insurgent”, currently shooting in Atlanta.
The film, the second in Summit’s “Divergent” trilogy of films, reunites the cast of the 2014 hit – Shailene Woodley, Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort, Kate Winslet, Jai Courtney and Zoe Kravitz, with Octavia Spencer also recently signing on.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, model Waterhouse – who has been linked romantically to Bradley Cooper – will play Marlene, a member of the Dauntless faction.
It’s unknown who Weston, whose credits include “Chasing Mavericks” and “About Cherry”, is playing.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015