Josh Brolin is a busy man with two new projects announced.
Variety has confirmed – a rumour that first surfaced on Latino Review – that the actor has landed the role of Thanos in Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” pic.
Brolin will voice the villain, who is also expected to appear in the upcoming “Avengers” sequel.
Directed by James Gunn, “Guardians of the Galaxy” bows August 1 and co-stars Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper.
Brolin is also in talks to star opposite Emily Blunt and Benicio del Toro in “Sicario”, Variety also reports.
“Prisoners” director Denis Villeneuve will helm the pic which follows the story of an Arizonian cop who travels to Mexico to track down a drug lord.
Taylor Sheridan penned the script.
Brolin’s upcoming projects include the hotly anticipated “Sin City: A Dame To Kill For”, set to hit cinemas in August, and mountain climbing disaster pic “Everest”.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.