Josh Brolin is a busy man with two new projects announced.
Variety has confirmed – a rumour that first surfaced on Latino Review – that the actor has landed the role of Thanos in Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” pic.
Brolin will voice the villain, who is also expected to appear in the upcoming “Avengers” sequel.
Directed by James Gunn, “Guardians of the Galaxy” bows August 1 and co-stars Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper.
Brolin is also in talks to star opposite Emily Blunt and Benicio del Toro in “Sicario”, Variety also reports.
“Prisoners” director Denis Villeneuve will helm the pic which follows the story of an Arizonian cop who travels to Mexico to track down a drug lord.
Taylor Sheridan penned the script.
Brolin’s upcoming projects include the hotly anticipated “Sin City: A Dame To Kill For”, set to hit cinemas in August, and mountain climbing disaster pic “Everest”.
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
- Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio joins TMNT2 - March 28, 2015
- Fox nabs The Leviathan - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Spectre - March 28, 2015
- Deadpool gets sassy in first image - March 28, 2015
- Final poster for The Age of Adaline - March 27, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.