Josh Brolin is a busy man with two new projects announced.
Variety has confirmed – a rumour that first surfaced on Latino Review – that the actor has landed the role of Thanos in Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” pic.
Brolin will voice the villain, who is also expected to appear in the upcoming “Avengers” sequel.
Directed by James Gunn, “Guardians of the Galaxy” bows August 1 and co-stars Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper.
Brolin is also in talks to star opposite Emily Blunt and Benicio del Toro in “Sicario”, Variety also reports.
“Prisoners” director Denis Villeneuve will helm the pic which follows the story of an Arizonian cop who travels to Mexico to track down a drug lord.
Taylor Sheridan penned the script.
Brolin’s upcoming projects include the hotly anticipated “Sin City: A Dame To Kill For”, set to hit cinemas in August, and mountain climbing disaster pic “Everest”.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.