Josh Brolin is a busy man with two new projects announced.
Variety has confirmed – a rumour that first surfaced on Latino Review – that the actor has landed the role of Thanos in Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” pic.
Brolin will voice the villain, who is also expected to appear in the upcoming “Avengers” sequel.
Directed by James Gunn, “Guardians of the Galaxy” bows August 1 and co-stars Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper.
Brolin is also in talks to star opposite Emily Blunt and Benicio del Toro in “Sicario”, Variety also reports.
“Prisoners” director Denis Villeneuve will helm the pic which follows the story of an Arizonian cop who travels to Mexico to track down a drug lord.
Taylor Sheridan penned the script.
Brolin’s upcoming projects include the hotly anticipated “Sin City: A Dame To Kill For”, set to hit cinemas in August, and mountain climbing disaster pic “Everest”.
- Red & Green Band Trailers: The Little Death - May 6, 2015
- Warner Bros adapting graphic novel The Infinite Horizon - May 6, 2015
- Trailer: The Strain season 2 - May 6, 2015
- Trailer: Mr. Holmes - May 6, 2015
- Michael Nyqvist & Famke Janssen join indie thriller Every Good Boy Does Fine - May 6, 2015
- Marvel adds Martin Freeman to Captain America: Civil War - May 6, 2015
- Masters of Sex adds Josh Charles in recurring role - May 6, 2015
- Jason Momoa in line for The Magnificent Seven - May 6, 2015
- James Franco-directed The Long Home adds Timothy Hutton - May 5, 2015
- Juliette Binoche is Nobel Proze winner Pearl - May 5, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.