Continental Media has announced a couple of casting additions to their new film “Recovery”. The film’s poster has also been supplied.
Kirby Bliss Blanton (THE GREEN INFERNO, PROJECT X) and Samuel Larsen (“Glee”) have been cast in the upcoming thriller “RECOVERY”, starting production this summer. The film follows Blanton’s character on the night of her high school graduation after her iPhone is stolen and tracked down with a “find my iPhone” app to a house where the demented tenants plan on kidnapping her and making her part of the family. Alex Shaffer (WIN WIN) and James Landry Hébert (TWO STEP, GANGSTER SQUAD) are also on board to star.
“With our increased addiction to technology, especially our smart phones, I wanted to explore the lengths people would go to retrieve something stolen… especially something with personal information on it, even when you know you’re in over your head” director Darrell Wheat stated.
The film is written by Kyle Arrington (“The Originals”) and Darrell Wheat– this will be Wheat’s directorial debut. Eric B. Fleischman’s EBF Productions (OUTLAW, TWO-BIT WALTZ) and Sean Tabibian are producing. Continental Media reps international rights.
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014