Continental Media has announced a couple of casting additions to their new film “Recovery”. The film’s poster has also been supplied.
Kirby Bliss Blanton (THE GREEN INFERNO, PROJECT X) and Samuel Larsen (“Glee”) have been cast in the upcoming thriller “RECOVERY”, starting production this summer. The film follows Blanton’s character on the night of her high school graduation after her iPhone is stolen and tracked down with a “find my iPhone” app to a house where the demented tenants plan on kidnapping her and making her part of the family. Alex Shaffer (WIN WIN) and James Landry Hébert (TWO STEP, GANGSTER SQUAD) are also on board to star.
“With our increased addiction to technology, especially our smart phones, I wanted to explore the lengths people would go to retrieve something stolen… especially something with personal information on it, even when you know you’re in over your head” director Darrell Wheat stated.
The film is written by Kyle Arrington (“The Originals”) and Darrell Wheat– this will be Wheat’s directorial debut. Eric B. Fleischman’s EBF Productions (OUTLAW, TWO-BIT WALTZ) and Sean Tabibian are producing. Continental Media reps international rights.
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015