George Nolfi, director of “The Adjustment Bureau”, is set to helm Bruce Lee biopic “Birth of the Dragon”.
The film will centre on Lee’s 1965 fight against Wong Jack Man, China’s martial arts master of the time. Told from the perspective of Lee’s young follower Steve Macklin, the trio ultimately end up joining forces to form a fierce band of Chinatown gangsters.
Variety reports that Groundswell Productions and QED International are aiming to get production underway next US spring. No word yet of a release date.
Nolfi is known for writing action block-busters such as “Ocean’s Twelve”, “The Bourne Ultimatum”, “Need for Speed” and “The Adjustment Bureau”.
QED’s Bill Block will produce with Groundswell CEO Michael London, Janice Williams, Christopher Wilkinson and Stephen Rivele. Kelly Mullen will exec produce for Groundswell.
- Youtubers Hannah Hart & Grace Helbig are Legendary superheros - February 27, 2015
- Arrow – Flash spinoff in the works - February 27, 2015
- Jack Huston wanted for The Crow remake - February 27, 2015
- Harrison Ford to star in Blade Runner sequel from Prisoners director - February 27, 2015
- Riley Keough to star in The Girlfriend Experience - February 27, 2015
- Thunderbirds Are Go in new pics - February 27, 2015
- Eddie Redmayne is Thomas’ newest friend - February 27, 2015
- Daredevil pics & motion poster - February 27, 2015
- Chris Pratt in Jurassic World images - February 27, 2015
- Trailer: A Little Chaos - February 27, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.