George Nolfi, director of “The Adjustment Bureau”, is set to helm Bruce Lee biopic “Birth of the Dragon”.
The film will centre on Lee’s 1965 fight against Wong Jack Man, China’s martial arts master of the time. Told from the perspective of Lee’s young follower Steve Macklin, the trio ultimately end up joining forces to form a fierce band of Chinatown gangsters.
Variety reports that Groundswell Productions and QED International are aiming to get production underway next US spring. No word yet of a release date.
Nolfi is known for writing action block-busters such as “Ocean’s Twelve”, “The Bourne Ultimatum”, “Need for Speed” and “The Adjustment Bureau”.
QED’s Bill Block will produce with Groundswell CEO Michael London, Janice Williams, Christopher Wilkinson and Stephen Rivele. Kelly Mullen will exec produce for Groundswell.
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
- Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio joins TMNT2 - March 28, 2015
- Fox nabs The Leviathan - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Spectre - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.