George Nolfi, director of “The Adjustment Bureau”, is set to helm Bruce Lee biopic “Birth of the Dragon”.
The film will centre on Lee’s 1965 fight against Wong Jack Man, China’s martial arts master of the time. Told from the perspective of Lee’s young follower Steve Macklin, the trio ultimately end up joining forces to form a fierce band of Chinatown gangsters.
Variety reports that Groundswell Productions and QED International are aiming to get production underway next US spring. No word yet of a release date.
Nolfi is known for writing action block-busters such as “Ocean’s Twelve”, “The Bourne Ultimatum”, “Need for Speed” and “The Adjustment Bureau”.
QED’s Bill Block will produce with Groundswell CEO Michael London, Janice Williams, Christopher Wilkinson and Stephen Rivele. Kelly Mullen will exec produce for Groundswell.
- Egypt’s Amr Waked joins Geostorm - January 26, 2015
- Watson to star as Beauty and the Beast’s Belle - January 26, 2015
- X-Men coming to a TV screen near you! - January 26, 2015
- Mission: Impossible 5 to hit screens July 31 - January 26, 2015
- Moore, Redmayne, Birdman, OITNB among winners at SAG Awards - January 26, 2015
- Birdman soars at PGA Awards - January 26, 2015
- Jack Black comedy The D Train sells to IFC for $3 million - January 26, 2015
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.