George Nolfi, director of “The Adjustment Bureau”, is set to helm Bruce Lee biopic “Birth of the Dragon”.
The film will centre on Lee’s 1965 fight against Wong Jack Man, China’s martial arts master of the time. Told from the perspective of Lee’s young follower Steve Macklin, the trio ultimately end up joining forces to form a fierce band of Chinatown gangsters.
Variety reports that Groundswell Productions and QED International are aiming to get production underway next US spring. No word yet of a release date.
Nolfi is known for writing action block-busters such as “Ocean’s Twelve”, “The Bourne Ultimatum”, “Need for Speed” and “The Adjustment Bureau”.
QED’s Bill Block will produce with Groundswell CEO Michael London, Janice Williams, Christopher Wilkinson and Stephen Rivele. Kelly Mullen will exec produce for Groundswell.
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
- The Free State of Jones stills star a definant McConaughey - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.