“Star Wars: Episode VII” has added “12 Years a Slave” actress Lupita Nyong’o and “Game of Thrones'” Gwendoline Christie to its cast.
No word yet on which characters the new additions will play in the feature which is currently filming.
“I could not be more excited about Lupita and Gwendoline joining the cast of Episode VII,” said Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy in a statement. “It’s thrilling to see this extraordinarily talented ensemble taking shape.”
This “talented ensemble” also includes John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Max von Sydow, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker. J.J. Abrams is directing from a screenplay he wrote with Lawrence Kasdan.
Nyong’o recently became world renowned for her Oscar winning performance in “12 Years a Slave” while Christie has been busy working on “Game of Thrones”. She also recently joined the cast of the much anticipated “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2″.
Meanwhile, TMZ have some new set pics up from the flick here.
“Star Wars: Episode VII” will see both women in a whole new world when it bows December 18, 2015.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.