“Star Wars: Episode VII” has added “12 Years a Slave” actress Lupita Nyong’o and “Game of Thrones'” Gwendoline Christie to its cast.
No word yet on which characters the new additions will play in the feature which is currently filming.
“I could not be more excited about Lupita and Gwendoline joining the cast of Episode VII,” said Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy in a statement. “It’s thrilling to see this extraordinarily talented ensemble taking shape.”
This “talented ensemble” also includes John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Max von Sydow, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker. J.J. Abrams is directing from a screenplay he wrote with Lawrence Kasdan.
Nyong’o recently became world renowned for her Oscar winning performance in “12 Years a Slave” while Christie has been busy working on “Game of Thrones”. She also recently joined the cast of the much anticipated “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2″.
Meanwhile, TMZ have some new set pics up from the flick here.
“Star Wars: Episode VII” will see both women in a whole new world when it bows December 18, 2015.
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
- Cruz and Kruger for This Man, This Woman - January 29, 2015
- Matthew McConaughey is Born to Run - January 28, 2015
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.