In a tight call Warner Bros has pushed “Jupiter Ascending” back from July 18 this year to February 6, 2015.
With less than seven weeks until the film was due to open, the company has attributed the delay to unfinished special effects work.
“With the July release date, [Lana and Andy Wachowski] were just not going to make it on time,” said the film’s domestic distribution chief Dan Fellman. “A lot of the issue for us was getting it ready for the international release, since the foreign territories need additional time.”
As a result of the move, Warner Bros pulled its action flick “Run All Night” from the date. The company said the Liam Neeson starer would be released in 2015 at some point.
The futuristic sci-fi pic stars Mila Kunis as a woman who is targeted for assassination by the Queen of the Universe. Channing Tatum, Eddie Redmayne, Douglas Booth and Sean Bean also star.
The Wachowski’s directed the pic from their own script.
“Jupiter Ascending” will now face off against Lionsgate’s Johnny Depp starer “Mortdecai and Universal’s Jeff Bridges starer “Seventh Son”.
- Idina Menzel to star in Ellen’s new show? - January 31, 2015
- Nick Cannon directing rom-com Three Little Words - January 31, 2015
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer and New Pics! - January 31, 2015
- Jamie Foxx, Michelle Monaghan to star in Sleepless Night - January 31, 2015
- Jonah Hill, Andrew Mogel, Jarrad Paul to make Vegas Hackers film - January 31, 2015
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
- Jay Roach will tame the Mad Dogs - January 29, 2015
- 300: Rise of an Empire helmer to take on heist drama - January 29, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.