Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Ron Perlman and Joey King will star alongside Jeremy Irvine in Roland Emmerich’s drama “Stonewall”.
The pic sees Irvine play a young man who is caught up in the 1969 Stonewall Riots in New York that are widely regarded as the beginning of the modern gay rights movement.
Shooting will begin in Montreal with Jonny Beauchamp, Caleb Landry Jones, Karl Glusman, Vlademir Alexis, and Alexandre Nachi also in the cast.
Jon Robin Baitz penned the script for the disaster-pic master to work from.
Emmerich will also produce with Michael Fossat, Marc Frydman and Carsten Lorenz. Kirstin Winkler, Adam Press and Michael Roban will exec produce.
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk slated for Veterans Day - April 18, 2015
- Penelope “Little Penny” Cruz joins Zoolander 2 - April 18, 2015
- The Limehouse Golum adds Alan Rickman, Olivia Cooke, Douglas Booth - April 18, 2015
- Three new Scream Queens Posters - April 18, 2015
- Trailer: Dope - April 18, 2015
- Gina Rodriguez nabs female lead in Purple Hearts - April 17, 2015
- Russell Brand joins Nicolas Cage’s Army of One - April 17, 2015
- Sarah Jessica Parker is getting a Divorce - April 17, 2015
- Herizen Guardiola to star in Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix drama The Get Down - April 17, 2015
- Steve Carell to star in doco adaptation Marwencol - April 17, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.