Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Ron Perlman and Joey King will star alongside Jeremy Irvine in Roland Emmerich’s drama “Stonewall”.
The pic sees Irvine play a young man who is caught up in the 1969 Stonewall Riots in New York that are widely regarded as the beginning of the modern gay rights movement.
Shooting will begin in Montreal with Jonny Beauchamp, Caleb Landry Jones, Karl Glusman, Vlademir Alexis, and Alexandre Nachi also in the cast.
Jon Robin Baitz penned the script for the disaster-pic master to work from.
Emmerich will also produce with Michael Fossat, Marc Frydman and Carsten Lorenz. Kirstin Winkler, Adam Press and Michael Roban will exec produce.
- Egypt’s Amr Waked joins Geostorm - January 26, 2015
- Watson to star as Beauty and the Beast’s Belle - January 26, 2015
- X-Men coming to a TV screen near you! - January 26, 2015
- Mission: Impossible 5 to hit screens July 31 - January 26, 2015
- Moore, Redmayne, Birdman, OITNB among winners at SAG Awards - January 26, 2015
- Birdman soars at PGA Awards - January 26, 2015
- Jack Black comedy The D Train sells to IFC for $3 million - January 26, 2015
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.