Following the recent worldwide success of “Maleficent”, Disney is gearing up to give another of its classic fairy tales the live-action treatment.
The company has tapped Bill Condon to direct a live-action version of its 1991 classic “Beauty and the Beast”, with Evan Spiliotopoulos penning the script.
“Beauty and the Beast” joins an ever lengthening list of live-action remakes with Kenneth Branagh’s “Cinderella” set to be released next March and The Mouse House teaming with director Jon Favreau to bring “The Jungle Book” to life.
Condon is known for musical adaptation “Dreamgirls” as well as “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn”, “Kinsey” and “Gods and Monsters”.
Mandeville Films will produce.
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
- Trailer: Child 44 - January 28, 2015
- Roberts and Franco to team up for YA thriller Nerve - January 28, 2015
- Egypt’s Amr Waked joins Geostorm - January 26, 2015
- Watson to star as Beauty and the Beast’s Belle - January 26, 2015
- X-Men coming to a TV screen near you! - January 26, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.