Following the recent worldwide success of “Maleficent”, Disney is gearing up to give another of its classic fairy tales the live-action treatment.
The company has tapped Bill Condon to direct a live-action version of its 1991 classic “Beauty and the Beast”, with Evan Spiliotopoulos penning the script.
“Beauty and the Beast” joins an ever lengthening list of live-action remakes with Kenneth Branagh’s “Cinderella” set to be released next March and The Mouse House teaming with director Jon Favreau to bring “The Jungle Book” to life.
Condon is known for musical adaptation “Dreamgirls” as well as “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn”, “Kinsey” and “Gods and Monsters”.
Mandeville Films will produce.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.