Rose Byrne is being courted by “Neighbours” producers Point Grey Pictures and Good Universe for another comedy, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
“The Something” would tell of astronauts who get lost in space, and has Rodney Rothman attached to direct.
The Aussie actress would play a love interest with “an approachable beauty, though she hates being approached.”
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014