Ashley Walters (”Demons Never Die”) has boarded Jim Gillespie’s kidnapping thriller “Take Down”.
The film, also starring Jeremy Sumpter, Ed Westwick, Phoebe Tonkin, Sebastian Koch, Dominic Sherwood, Julia Ragnarsson, Max Deacon and Elliot Knight, has kicked off production. Filming continues over the next 7 weeks in Wales and Isle of Man.
Directed by Jim Gillespie (”I Know What You Did Last Summer”) and written by Alexander Ignon (Ransom), “Take Down” focuses on the reckless sons and daughters of international billionaires, who have been sent by their frustrated parents to an exclusive, tough-love boot camp on a remote island, where they will be taught basic survival skills in the hope it will teach them to take responsibility for their lives. When they are taken hostage and held for a billion dollar ransom by a group of sophisticated kidnappers, the young captives suddenly need every ounce of their brief training to survive.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014