Judi Dench and Matthew Morrison will join the cast of The Weinstein Company’s “Tulip Fever”.
Set in 17th century Amsterdam, the film follows a married woman who has a passionate affair with an artist she met when he was hired to paint her portrait. The pair gamble in the tulip bulb market in a bid to raise enough money so that they can run away together.
Dench will play the Abbess of St. Ursula’s who rescues orphan children and Morrison will play a drunken bohemian artist.
Justin Chadwick is directing the film from a screenplay by Tom Stoppard which he adapted from a romance novel by Deborah Moggach.
Dench and Morrison will be joining a cast that already includes Alicia Vikander, Dane DeHaan, Jack O’Connell, Holliday Grainger, Christoph Waltz and Zach Galifianakis.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.