Judi Dench and Matthew Morrison will join the cast of The Weinstein Company’s “Tulip Fever”.
Set in 17th century Amsterdam, the film follows a married woman who has a passionate affair with an artist she met when he was hired to paint her portrait. The pair gamble in the tulip bulb market in a bid to raise enough money so that they can run away together.
Dench will play the Abbess of St. Ursula’s who rescues orphan children and Morrison will play a drunken bohemian artist.
Justin Chadwick is directing the film from a screenplay by Tom Stoppard which he adapted from a romance novel by Deborah Moggach.
Dench and Morrison will be joining a cast that already includes Alicia Vikander, Dane DeHaan, Jack O’Connell, Holliday Grainger, Christoph Waltz and Zach Galifianakis.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.