Marvel has finally secured a director to helm its “Ant-Man” pic.
“Yes Man” director Peyton Reed is set to take on the gig, replacing drop-out helmer Edgar Wright.
Marvel has been searching for a new director since Wright’s shock departure in May. It was rumoured that Adam McKay would take the gig and while the whispers proved to be false, McKay is on board to help pen the script.
Beyond directing Jim Carey in 2008’s “Yes Man”, Reed is known for helming “The Break-Up”, “Bring It On” and “Down With Love”. He was also involved in the development of Marvel’s “Fantastic Four”.
Reed will work with stars Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas who will play the film’s titular hero Ant-Man and its villain Dr. Hank Pym respectively.
Evangeline Lilly, Corey Stoll, Michael Pena and Patrick Wilson will also star in the film which is scheduled for release on July 17, 2015.
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
- The Free State of Jones stills star a definant McConaughey - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.