Marvel has finally secured a director to helm its “Ant-Man” pic.
“Yes Man” director Peyton Reed is set to take on the gig, replacing drop-out helmer Edgar Wright.
Marvel has been searching for a new director since Wright’s shock departure in May. It was rumoured that Adam McKay would take the gig and while the whispers proved to be false, McKay is on board to help pen the script.
Beyond directing Jim Carey in 2008’s “Yes Man”, Reed is known for helming “The Break-Up”, “Bring It On” and “Down With Love”. He was also involved in the development of Marvel’s “Fantastic Four”.
Reed will work with stars Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas who will play the film’s titular hero Ant-Man and its villain Dr. Hank Pym respectively.
Evangeline Lilly, Corey Stoll, Michael Pena and Patrick Wilson will also star in the film which is scheduled for release on July 17, 2015.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.