Jake Gyllenhaal and “Dallas Buyers Club” director Jean-Marc Vallée may team up for “Demolition”.
The star is in early talks to star in the film, reports Deadline, with a script being penned by Bryan Sipe.
The film will follow a young investment banker who struggles to cope following the tragic death of his wife. Obsessively tearing apart his life to see where he went wrong, he meets a young woman that helps to rescue him from himself.
Lianne Halfon, John Malkovich, and Russell Smith of Mr. Mudd will produce with Black Label’s Molly Smith, Thad Luckinbill and Trent Luckinbill. Vallée’s producing partner and manager Nathan Ross will exec produce with Jason Reitman and Helen Estabrook.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.