David Michod (“The Rover”) says he’s keen on making a sequel and prequel to Aussie hit “Animal Kingdom”.
‘I’d love to see it happen, I think there’s a lot of potential there”, the Aussie filmmaker tells The Daily Mail. “I remember thinking after Animal Kingdom there was a sequel and prequel there that I could imagine.”
Where would the films go?
“I’d love to delve into the history and back story of Joel Edgerton and Ben Mendelsohn’s characters in the film.”
“When you think about it, it’s a film about armed robbery but you don’t see one committed the whole time. It’s interesting and an idea I’d really like to explore.”
Meanwhile, Seth Rogen says a sequel to the hit comedy “Neighbors” is a possibility.
“We are having a lot of discussions” the actor tells Deadline.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014