David Michod (“The Rover”) says he’s keen on making a sequel and prequel to Aussie hit “Animal Kingdom”.
‘I’d love to see it happen, I think there’s a lot of potential there”, the Aussie filmmaker tells The Daily Mail. “I remember thinking after Animal Kingdom there was a sequel and prequel there that I could imagine.”
Where would the films go?
“I’d love to delve into the history and back story of Joel Edgerton and Ben Mendelsohn’s characters in the film.”
“When you think about it, it’s a film about armed robbery but you don’t see one committed the whole time. It’s interesting and an idea I’d really like to explore.”
Meanwhile, Seth Rogen says a sequel to the hit comedy “Neighbors” is a possibility.
“We are having a lot of discussions” the actor tells Deadline.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015