A sequel to 2013’s “Pacific Rim” may be on the cards with Guillermo del Toro revealing he’s working on the script.
Del Toro, who wrote the script for the first film with Travis Beacham, is penning this screenplay with Zak Penn.
“I’m working very, very hard with Zak Penn,” Del Toro told Buzzfeed. “We’ve been working for a few months now in secret. We found a way to twist it around. Travis Beacham was involved in the storyline and now I’m writing with Zak because Travis has become a TV mogul.”
Nothing is official yet, however Head of Legendary Pictures Thomas Tull said in March that the studio is open to the idea of a sequel.
“I’m going for very new, very crazy ideas on the second one, which are very different from the first one — but you will get really great spectacle,” said Del Toro of the new script.
“Pacific Rim” made $411 million at the worldwide box office from a $190 million budget.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.