David Harewood, Ian McShane, Gabourey Sidibe and Johnny Vegas have joined the spy spoof “Grimsby” starring Sacha Baron Cohen.
Lolita Davidovich, best remembered for her role opposite Paul Newman in 1989’s “Blaze”, has joined the cast of “The Longest Ride”. The movie, from Fox 2000, is based on the book by Nicholas Sparks.
Rosa Salazar (“Parenthood”) has joined the cast of the “Divergent” follow-up “Insurgent”.
Eric Warren Singer (“American Hustle”) may write “Red Sparrow”, the espionage film that will reunite “Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” duo David Fincher and Rooney Mara.
Mary Elizabeth Winstead (“Live Free or Die Hard”) and Jeremy Sisto (“Six Feet Under”) are set to star in the new A&E series “The Returned”, which revolves around the disruption that occurs in a small town when people who are thought to be long dead suddenly reappear.
A new trailer for NBC’s “Constantine” reveals that the show has ties to a larger DC Universe.
A new “Transformers : Age of Extinction” TV Spot is online.
A Superman statue is being erected on the set of “Batman vs. Superman : Dawn of Justice”.
- Netflix’s Daredevil shows us a Kingpin! - March 3, 2015
- Star Wars spin-off writer ripostes! - March 3, 2015
- Lily Allen in Fifty Shades Darker? - March 3, 2015
- Sounds as good as official : Michael Biehn’s back for Alien 5 - March 3, 2015
- Superhero Bits : Supergirl, Suicide Squad, Batman - March 3, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Get Hard - March 3, 2015
- Casting : Black, Cuban, Berg, Rousey, Uwais, Dornan, Murphy - March 3, 2015
- Killing alum is Shondra’s latest Catch - March 3, 2015
- Orphan Black season 3 trailer - March 3, 2015
- Valderrama joins that Minority Report show - March 3, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.