Keiynan Lonsdale will join Robert Schwentke’s “The Divergent Series: Insurgent”.
The newly titled film will see Tris (Shailene Woodley) and Four (Theo James) on the run from Jeanine (Kate Winslet) as they embark on a race against time to uncover the secret that Tris’ family sacrificed their lives to protect.
Lonsdale will play Uriah in the second instalment which is currently filming in Atlanta.
Starring opposite Woodley, James, Winslet and Lonsdale are Octavia Spencer, Jai Courtney, Ray Stevenson, Zoë Kravitz, Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort, Maggie Q, Suki Waterhouse, Jonny Weston, Naomi Watts and Mekhi Phifer.
Brian Duffield and Akiva Goldsman penned the script which is based on Veronica Roth’s New York Times best seller.
“Insurgent” is due to hit cinemas on March 20, 2015. It will be followed by the final two instalments of the series due out on March 18, 2016 and March 24, 2017.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.