Kylie Minogue is set to join the cast of Dwayne Johnson starer “San Andreas”.
The film sees Johnson play a helicopter pilot who is determined to rescue his estranged daughter following an earthquake in California.
Despite being set in San Francisco, Minogue won’t have to travel far from home as the film is being shot mainly in Australia.
Brad Peyton is directing the film that also stars Archie Panjabi, Art Parkinson, Carla Gugino and Alexandra Daddario.
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
- TV Spot: Marvel’s Daredevil - March 30, 2015
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.