Kylie Minogue is set to join the cast of Dwayne Johnson starer “San Andreas”.
The film sees Johnson play a helicopter pilot who is determined to rescue his estranged daughter following an earthquake in California.
Despite being set in San Francisco, Minogue won’t have to travel far from home as the film is being shot mainly in Australia.
Brad Peyton is directing the film that also stars Archie Panjabi, Art Parkinson, Carla Gugino and Alexandra Daddario.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.