Kylie Minogue is set to join the cast of Dwayne Johnson starer “San Andreas”.
The film sees Johnson play a helicopter pilot who is determined to rescue his estranged daughter following an earthquake in California.
Despite being set in San Francisco, Minogue won’t have to travel far from home as the film is being shot mainly in Australia.
Brad Peyton is directing the film that also stars Archie Panjabi, Art Parkinson, Carla Gugino and Alexandra Daddario.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.