Shane Black (“Iron Man 3″) is eyeing Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling for roles in his next project, a ’70s-set film noir called “The Nice Guys”, according to The Wrap.
Set in L.A, the film would pair Crowe and Gosling as a fighter and private detective who team up to solve a murder.
No deals made yet. Watch this space.
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015