Shane Black (“Iron Man 3″) is eyeing Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling for roles in his next project, a ’70s-set film noir called “The Nice Guys”, according to The Wrap.
Set in L.A, the film would pair Crowe and Gosling as a fighter and private detective who team up to solve a murder.
No deals made yet. Watch this space.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015