Anna Kendrick is set to help DreamWorks Animation bring the popular Troll dolls of the 1960s to life on the big screen.
Kendrick will voice upbeat princess Poppy in the studio’s musical comedy “Trolls”.
The colourful, big haired dolls will star in the film which will be directed by Mike Mitchell.
“Anna has proven herself to be a brilliant actress with an amazing singing voice,” said Mitchell. “She’ll inject Poppy with the exact mix of spirit, sass and song that will no doubt give a whole new life to the iconic Troll dolls.”
20th Century Fox will release “Trolls: on November 4, 2016.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.