She seems to be quickly establishing herself as the master of war dramas and now “The Hurt Locker” director Kathryn Bigelow has her sights set on a newly developing real life story.
Bigelow is teaming up with writer-producer Mark Boal to plan a film based on U.S. Army Sgt Bowe Bergdahl, reports Deadline.
Bergdahl was recently released after spending five years as a prisoner of war of the Taliban. In exchange for five Taliban prisoners, 28-year-old Bergdahl was finally sent home on May 31.
Should the project go ahead, the film would be produced through Page 1, Boal’s recently launched production company. Megan Ellison’s Annapurna Pictures would also lend its support.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.