She seems to be quickly establishing herself as the master of war dramas and now “The Hurt Locker” director Kathryn Bigelow has her sights set on a newly developing real life story.
Bigelow is teaming up with writer-producer Mark Boal to plan a film based on U.S. Army Sgt Bowe Bergdahl, reports Deadline.
Bergdahl was recently released after spending five years as a prisoner of war of the Taliban. In exchange for five Taliban prisoners, 28-year-old Bergdahl was finally sent home on May 31.
Should the project go ahead, the film would be produced through Page 1, Boal’s recently launched production company. Megan Ellison’s Annapurna Pictures would also lend its support.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.