She seems to be quickly establishing herself as the master of war dramas and now “The Hurt Locker” director Kathryn Bigelow has her sights set on a newly developing real life story.
Bigelow is teaming up with writer-producer Mark Boal to plan a film based on U.S. Army Sgt Bowe Bergdahl, reports Deadline.
Bergdahl was recently released after spending five years as a prisoner of war of the Taliban. In exchange for five Taliban prisoners, 28-year-old Bergdahl was finally sent home on May 31.
Should the project go ahead, the film would be produced through Page 1, Boal’s recently launched production company. Megan Ellison’s Annapurna Pictures would also lend its support.
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
- Cruz and Kruger for This Man, This Woman - January 29, 2015
- Matthew McConaughey is Born to Run - January 28, 2015
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.