She seems to be quickly establishing herself as the master of war dramas and now “The Hurt Locker” director Kathryn Bigelow has her sights set on a newly developing real life story.
Bigelow is teaming up with writer-producer Mark Boal to plan a film based on U.S. Army Sgt Bowe Bergdahl, reports Deadline.
Bergdahl was recently released after spending five years as a prisoner of war of the Taliban. In exchange for five Taliban prisoners, 28-year-old Bergdahl was finally sent home on May 31.
Should the project go ahead, the film would be produced through Page 1, Boal’s recently launched production company. Megan Ellison’s Annapurna Pictures would also lend its support.
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk slated for Veterans Day - April 18, 2015
- Penelope “Little Penny” Cruz joins Zoolander 2 - April 18, 2015
- The Limehouse Golum adds Alan Rickman, Olivia Cooke, Douglas Booth - April 18, 2015
- Three new Scream Queens Posters - April 18, 2015
- Trailer: Dope - April 18, 2015
- Gina Rodriguez nabs female lead in Purple Hearts - April 17, 2015
- Russell Brand joins Nicolas Cage’s Army of One - April 17, 2015
- Sarah Jessica Parker is getting a Divorce - April 17, 2015
- Herizen Guardiola to star in Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix drama The Get Down - April 17, 2015
- Steve Carell to star in doco adaptation Marwencol - April 17, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.