Teresa Palmer may star in Alcon’s upcoming “Point Break” reboot.
Variety reports that the star is in negotiations to join Edgar Ramirez, Luke Bracey and Ray Winstone in the cast of the pic to be directed by Ericson Core.
The remake will see the original story (an FBI agent infiltrating a ring of criminals) set in the world of extreme sports, with Palmer in talks to play Bracey’s love interest.
Broderick Johnson and Andrew Kosove of Alcon will produce with John Baldecchi, Chris Taylor and Kurt Wimmer.
The film has been dated for an August 7, 2015 release.
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
- Two Game of Thrones clips & a poster! - February 28, 2015
- Tom Ellis is Lucifer - February 28, 2015
- Thor, Nick Fury, Black Widow Avengers posters - February 28, 2015
- Two heroic veterans join Supergirl - February 28, 2015
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play 24 people in next film - February 28, 2015
- Youtubers Hannah Hart & Grace Helbig are Legendary superheros - February 27, 2015
- Arrow – Flash spinoff in the works - February 27, 2015
- Jack Huston wanted for The Crow remake - February 27, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.