Teresa Palmer may star in Alcon’s upcoming “Point Break” reboot.
Variety reports that the star is in negotiations to join Edgar Ramirez, Luke Bracey and Ray Winstone in the cast of the pic to be directed by Ericson Core.
The remake will see the original story (an FBI agent infiltrating a ring of criminals) set in the world of extreme sports, with Palmer in talks to play Bracey’s love interest.
Broderick Johnson and Andrew Kosove of Alcon will produce with John Baldecchi, Chris Taylor and Kurt Wimmer.
The film has been dated for an August 7, 2015 release.
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
- Cruz and Kruger for This Man, This Woman - January 29, 2015
- Matthew McConaughey is Born to Run - January 28, 2015
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.