It seems Colin Firth and Paddington Bear are set to part ways.
The star has dropped out of “Paddington” in which he was attached to voice the infamous bear.
Firth attributes his exit to not being able to find the right voice for the bear who so far has remained voiceless in the teasers.
“It’s been bittersweet to see this delightful creature take shape and come to the sad realisation that he simply doesn’t have my voice,” said Firth in a statement to Entertainment Weekly.
“After a period of denial, we’ve chosen conscious uncoupling.”
“Paddington” centres on the young bear from Peru who is found at Paddington station by a London Family who take him in.
Paul King is directing the project which is slated for a Christmas release.
- Riley Keough to star in The Girlfriend Experience - February 27, 2015
- Thunderbirds Are Go in new pics - February 27, 2015
- Eddie Redmayne is Thomas’ newest friend - February 27, 2015
- Daredevil pics & motion poster - February 27, 2015
- Chris Pratt in Jurassic World images - February 27, 2015
- Trailer: A Little Chaos - February 27, 2015
- Cate Blanchett is the Stepmother To Be in Cinderella clip - February 27, 2015
- Rosamund Pike in talks for role opposite Christian Bale - February 27, 2015
- Avengers Hulk character poster - February 27, 2015
- Two more join Supergirl - February 27, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.