It seems Colin Firth and Paddington Bear are set to part ways.
The star has dropped out of “Paddington” in which he was attached to voice the infamous bear.
Firth attributes his exit to not being able to find the right voice for the bear who so far has remained voiceless in the teasers.
“It’s been bittersweet to see this delightful creature take shape and come to the sad realisation that he simply doesn’t have my voice,” said Firth in a statement to Entertainment Weekly.
“After a period of denial, we’ve chosen conscious uncoupling.”
“Paddington” centres on the young bear from Peru who is found at Paddington station by a London Family who take him in.
Paul King is directing the project which is slated for a Christmas release.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.