It seems Colin Firth and Paddington Bear are set to part ways.
The star has dropped out of “Paddington” in which he was attached to voice the infamous bear.
Firth attributes his exit to not being able to find the right voice for the bear who so far has remained voiceless in the teasers.
“It’s been bittersweet to see this delightful creature take shape and come to the sad realisation that he simply doesn’t have my voice,” said Firth in a statement to Entertainment Weekly.
“After a period of denial, we’ve chosen conscious uncoupling.”
“Paddington” centres on the young bear from Peru who is found at Paddington station by a London Family who take him in.
Paul King is directing the project which is slated for a Christmas release.
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
- TV Spot: Marvel’s Daredevil - March 30, 2015
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.