It seems Colin Firth and Paddington Bear are set to part ways.
The star has dropped out of “Paddington” in which he was attached to voice the infamous bear.
Firth attributes his exit to not being able to find the right voice for the bear who so far has remained voiceless in the teasers.
“It’s been bittersweet to see this delightful creature take shape and come to the sad realisation that he simply doesn’t have my voice,” said Firth in a statement to Entertainment Weekly.
“After a period of denial, we’ve chosen conscious uncoupling.”
“Paddington” centres on the young bear from Peru who is found at Paddington station by a London Family who take him in.
Paul King is directing the project which is slated for a Christmas release.
- Amy Winehouse’s family condemn documentary as “unbalanced” & “misleading” - April 27, 2015
- Trailer: Disney Descendants - April 27, 2015
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.