Mark Ruffalo says Marvel are warming up to the idea of a solo “Hulk” movie.
The actor, who plays the emerald giant in the “Avengers” movies, tells Digital Spy that although the studio was against giving the character his own movie (after the failure of the first two “Hulk” movies), they’ve come around.
“I think they’re, for the first time, sort of entertaining the idea of [a standalone Hulk movie]. When we did [The Avengers], it was basically ‘no.’ Now, I think, there’s some consideration for it, but nothing definitive or even a skeletal version of what it would be.”
“I look forward to going down that road, if we could crack the nut,” he said. “I think the Banner/Hulk storylines [are] obviously not an easy nut to crack.”
Ruffalo, currently shooting “The Avengers : Age of Ultron, added “If they did Iron Man 4 and Banner’s in that, that’s be very cool”.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015