Mark Ruffalo says Marvel are warming up to the idea of a solo “Hulk” movie.
The actor, who plays the emerald giant in the “Avengers” movies, tells Digital Spy that although the studio was against giving the character his own movie (after the failure of the first two “Hulk” movies), they’ve come around.
“I think they’re, for the first time, sort of entertaining the idea of [a standalone Hulk movie]. When we did [The Avengers], it was basically ‘no.’ Now, I think, there’s some consideration for it, but nothing definitive or even a skeletal version of what it would be.”
“I look forward to going down that road, if we could crack the nut,” he said. “I think the Banner/Hulk storylines [are] obviously not an easy nut to crack.”
Ruffalo, currently shooting “The Avengers : Age of Ultron, added “If they did Iron Man 4 and Banner’s in that, that’s be very cool”.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014