Nicolas Cage and Sarah Paulson are set to welcome a handful of new faces onto the set of their film “The Runner” with Bryan Batt (“Mad Med”), Peter Fonda, Connie Nielsen and Wendell Pierce all joining the cast.
Austin Stark will make his directorial debut on the project, working from a script he penned himself.
Production is slated for June 23 in New Orleans on the film which centres on the aftermath of the 2010 BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Cage will take on the role of an idealistic congressman whose career is destroyed in a sex scandal. Fonda will play his father, Nielson will be his wife and Pierce is his chief of staff. Batt will portray a Wall Street financier who works for large oil companies.
Benji Kohn, Bingo Gubelmann, Chris Papavasiliou and Erika Hampson are producing for Paper Street Films with Glenn Williamson of Back Lot Pictures. Ruth Mutch, Noah Millman, Sam Bisbee and Tom Conigliaro will exec produce.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt takes The Walk on new poster - April 19, 2015
- Elizabeth Perkins follows Cooper to Preacher - April 19, 2015
- Jurassic World Poster 2 - April 19, 2015
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk slated for Veterans Day - April 18, 2015
- Penelope “Little Penny” Cruz joins Zoolander 2 - April 18, 2015
- The Limehouse Golum adds Alan Rickman, Olivia Cooke, Douglas Booth - April 18, 2015
- Three new Scream Queens Posters - April 18, 2015
- Trailer: Dope - April 18, 2015
- Gina Rodriguez nabs female lead in Purple Hearts - April 17, 2015
- Russell Brand joins Nicolas Cage’s Army of One - April 17, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.