Nicolas Cage and Sarah Paulson are set to welcome a handful of new faces onto the set of their film “The Runner” with Bryan Batt (“Mad Med”), Peter Fonda, Connie Nielsen and Wendell Pierce all joining the cast.
Austin Stark will make his directorial debut on the project, working from a script he penned himself.
Production is slated for June 23 in New Orleans on the film which centres on the aftermath of the 2010 BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Cage will take on the role of an idealistic congressman whose career is destroyed in a sex scandal. Fonda will play his father, Nielson will be his wife and Pierce is his chief of staff. Batt will portray a Wall Street financier who works for large oil companies.
Benji Kohn, Bingo Gubelmann, Chris Papavasiliou and Erika Hampson are producing for Paper Street Films with Glenn Williamson of Back Lot Pictures. Ruth Mutch, Noah Millman, Sam Bisbee and Tom Conigliaro will exec produce.
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
- TV Spot: Marvel’s Daredevil - March 30, 2015
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.