Nicolas Cage and Sarah Paulson are set to welcome a handful of new faces onto the set of their film “The Runner” with Bryan Batt (“Mad Med”), Peter Fonda, Connie Nielsen and Wendell Pierce all joining the cast.
Austin Stark will make his directorial debut on the project, working from a script he penned himself.
Production is slated for June 23 in New Orleans on the film which centres on the aftermath of the 2010 BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Cage will take on the role of an idealistic congressman whose career is destroyed in a sex scandal. Fonda will play his father, Nielson will be his wife and Pierce is his chief of staff. Batt will portray a Wall Street financier who works for large oil companies.
Benji Kohn, Bingo Gubelmann, Chris Papavasiliou and Erika Hampson are producing for Paper Street Films with Glenn Williamson of Back Lot Pictures. Ruth Mutch, Noah Millman, Sam Bisbee and Tom Conigliaro will exec produce.
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
- Cruz and Kruger for This Man, This Woman - January 29, 2015
- Matthew McConaughey is Born to Run - January 28, 2015
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.