Nicolas Cage and Sarah Paulson are set to welcome a handful of new faces onto the set of their film “The Runner” with Bryan Batt (“Mad Med”), Peter Fonda, Connie Nielsen and Wendell Pierce all joining the cast.
Austin Stark will make his directorial debut on the project, working from a script he penned himself.
Production is slated for June 23 in New Orleans on the film which centres on the aftermath of the 2010 BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Cage will take on the role of an idealistic congressman whose career is destroyed in a sex scandal. Fonda will play his father, Nielson will be his wife and Pierce is his chief of staff. Batt will portray a Wall Street financier who works for large oil companies.
Benji Kohn, Bingo Gubelmann, Chris Papavasiliou and Erika Hampson are producing for Paper Street Films with Glenn Williamson of Back Lot Pictures. Ruth Mutch, Noah Millman, Sam Bisbee and Tom Conigliaro will exec produce.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.