Nicolas Cage and Sarah Paulson are set to welcome a handful of new faces onto the set of their film “The Runner” with Bryan Batt (“Mad Med”), Peter Fonda, Connie Nielsen and Wendell Pierce all joining the cast.
Austin Stark will make his directorial debut on the project, working from a script he penned himself.
Production is slated for June 23 in New Orleans on the film which centres on the aftermath of the 2010 BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Cage will take on the role of an idealistic congressman whose career is destroyed in a sex scandal. Fonda will play his father, Nielson will be his wife and Pierce is his chief of staff. Batt will portray a Wall Street financier who works for large oil companies.
Benji Kohn, Bingo Gubelmann, Chris Papavasiliou and Erika Hampson are producing for Paper Street Films with Glenn Williamson of Back Lot Pictures. Ruth Mutch, Noah Millman, Sam Bisbee and Tom Conigliaro will exec produce.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.