Think “Orange Is The New Black” meets “Girls”. Well, kind of…
“Orange” star Natasha Lyonne is set to guest star in an episode of HBO’s “Girls” next season.
While we don’t know much about her role (character deets are being kept under wraps), Lyonne joins previously announced guest stars Gillian Jacobs, Jason Ritter and Zachary Quinto.
Production is currently underway on the fourth season of “Girls” which is set to air early next year.
Lyonne’s “Orange Is The New Black” is also in production with season three to debut in 2015.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.