Think “Orange Is The New Black” meets “Girls”. Well, kind of…
“Orange” star Natasha Lyonne is set to guest star in an episode of HBO’s “Girls” next season.
While we don’t know much about her role (character deets are being kept under wraps), Lyonne joins previously announced guest stars Gillian Jacobs, Jason Ritter and Zachary Quinto.
Production is currently underway on the fourth season of “Girls” which is set to air early next year.
Lyonne’s “Orange Is The New Black” is also in production with season three to debut in 2015.
- Stunning new Mad Max: Fury Road images - May 3, 2015
- Kyle Patrick Alvarez to helm YA thriller Acceleration - May 3, 2015
- SundanceTV casts James Purefoy in Hap and Leonard - May 2, 2015
- Power Ranges delayed until 2017 - May 2, 2015
- Dakota Fanning & Helen Hunt to star in Please Stand By - May 2, 2015
- Barbershop 3 hires Regina Hall - May 2, 2015
- Josh Hutcherson boards James Franco’s The Long Home - May 2, 2015
- First look at Megan Fox & Stephen Amell in TMNT2 - May 2, 2015
- Get nostalgic with new Jurassic World featurette - May 2, 2015
- Central Intelligence recruits Amy Ryan - May 2, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.