Ben Kingsley is joining Disney’s new live-action “Jungle Book” film.
Directed by Jon Favreau, Kingsley will voice the loyal black panther Bagheera. He joins a cast that already includes Idris Elba, who’ll voice the evil tiger Shere Khan, Lupita Nyong’o as Rakcha, the wolf mother who adopts Mowgli, and Scarlett Johansson as the villainous python Kaa.
The story follows Mowgli, an orphan boy raised in the jungle by a pack of wolves. Bagheera also helps to raise Mowgli along with Baloo the bear.
Justin Marks penned the script.
“The Jungle Book” will bow in 3D on October 9, 2015.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.