Ben Kingsley is joining Disney’s new live-action “Jungle Book” film.
Directed by Jon Favreau, Kingsley will voice the loyal black panther Bagheera. He joins a cast that already includes Idris Elba, who’ll voice the evil tiger Shere Khan, Lupita Nyong’o as Rakcha, the wolf mother who adopts Mowgli, and Scarlett Johansson as the villainous python Kaa.
The story follows Mowgli, an orphan boy raised in the jungle by a pack of wolves. Bagheera also helps to raise Mowgli along with Baloo the bear.
Justin Marks penned the script.
“The Jungle Book” will bow in 3D on October 9, 2015.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.