Tom Hanks will reunite with occasional leading lady Meg Ryan on her directorial debut, “Ithica”.
The Hollywood Reporter says that Hanks – who we’ve known for a while is an executive producer on the film – will play the small role of a father of a family who is already off to war in the movie, which chronicles a family in the lead-up to WWII.
Ryan, who worked with Hanks on “Sleepless in Seattle”, “You’ve Got Mail”, and “Joe Versus the Volcano”, is starring in the movie. Her son Jack Quaid, as well as Melanie Griffith and Sam Shepard are also onboard.
“Ithica” is based on William Saroyan’s 1943 novel “The Human Comedy”.
- RoboCop series in the works - May 5, 2015
- Louis C.K thinks he’s a Cop - May 5, 2015
- Lionsgate remaking Cube - May 1, 2015
- New Terminator : Genisys poster gives away a big spoiler! - May 1, 2015
- Simmons, Hirsch starring in The Runaway - May 1, 2015