Jason Dohring tells TheMusic.Com.Au that you’ll likely be seeing his small-screen alter ego Logan Echolls again soon.
The “Veronica Mars” star says he’s been approached to take part in the recently-announced spin-off “Play it again, Dick”.
In the series, actor Ryan Hanson will play an exaggerated version of himself trying to get the character of Dick Casablancas his own show.
“I hope I get to be a part of it and I love Ryan and love working with him as well, he’s just such a super guy…they contacted me several weeks ago and we’ll just see what happens,” Dohring said.
“I think it’s such a great success story and it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. He had one word in the pilot or the second episode and by the end of season two he was a regular.”
Dohring is also hopeful we’ll get to see another “Veronica Mars” movie at some stage.
“[Rob Thomas] left a couple of loose ends; he didn’t tie it all up like real nice…you know, [the characters] talk about ‘this is just the tip of the iceberg’, in regards to how corrupt the police force is, and I think after that sheriff went down, then maybe it opens the door for Keith [Mars] to take the position and possibly uncover corruption. With Veronica now back to private eyeing and having Tina [Majorino] there to explore things for her, I think sort of just the corruption level and finding out what that’s all about – it just leads to more stories.”
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014