Controversial stand-up comic and actor Andrew ‘Dice’ Clay has joined the cast of HBO’s untitled Rock n’ Roll drama from producers Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger.
The “Adventures of Ford Fairlane” actor is one of several new additions to the cast of the series, along with P.J. Byrne, Joe Caniano, Ato Essandoh, Robert Funaro, Birgitte Sorensen and J.C. Mackenzie.
They join already-set thesps Bobby Cannavale, Olivia Wilde, Juno Temple, Max Casella, Jack Quaid and Ray Romano.
Cannavale has the lead role on the series, playing a music exec as he navigates the industry in the ’70s.
Scorsese is directing the pilot.
Clay is playing the “obnoxious, cocaine-addled radio station executive Frank “Buck” Rogers”, according to THR.
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014