Controversial stand-up comic and actor Andrew ‘Dice’ Clay has joined the cast of HBO’s untitled Rock n’ Roll drama from producers Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger.
The “Adventures of Ford Fairlane” actor is one of several new additions to the cast of the series, along with P.J. Byrne, Joe Caniano, Ato Essandoh, Robert Funaro, Birgitte Sorensen and J.C. Mackenzie.
They join already-set thesps Bobby Cannavale, Olivia Wilde, Juno Temple, Max Casella, Jack Quaid and Ray Romano.
Cannavale has the lead role on the series, playing a music exec as he navigates the industry in the ’70s.
Scorsese is directing the pilot.
Clay is playing the “obnoxious, cocaine-addled radio station executive Frank “Buck” Rogers”, according to THR.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015