Steve Pink (“Hot Tub Time Machine 2″, “About Last Night”) is set to direct Disney flick “Overnight”, described as ‘Home Alone in an FAO Schwarz-esque toy’, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Neil Moritz (“xXx”) produces, with Oren Uziel (“22 Jump Street”) on screenplay duty.
Figuring into the plot is an absent-minded, recently divorced father trying to save his relationship with his son — and defuse a hostage situation.
The project, originally titled “Overnight at 42nd Street”, was once at Columbia/Sony, who were trying to lure “Zombieland” helmer Ruben Fleischer to direct.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015