Jason Bateman has booked his next project.
Bateman is set to star in and direct an untitled “FBI wedding comedy” for Universal.
David Bar Katz penned the script following prior drafts by David Flebotte and Phil Alden Robinson.
Bateman will produce with James Garavente for Aggregate Films and Bob Cooper of Landscape Entertainment.
This will be Bateman’s third directing credit following his debut “Bad Words” and his follow up “The Family Fang”, which is currently in the pre-production stages. The star will appear in “The Family Fang” opposite Nicole Kidman.
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
- The Free State of Jones stills star a definant McConaughey - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.