Jason Bateman has booked his next project.
Bateman is set to star in and direct an untitled “FBI wedding comedy” for Universal.
David Bar Katz penned the script following prior drafts by David Flebotte and Phil Alden Robinson.
Bateman will produce with James Garavente for Aggregate Films and Bob Cooper of Landscape Entertainment.
This will be Bateman’s third directing credit following his debut “Bad Words” and his follow up “The Family Fang”, which is currently in the pre-production stages. The star will appear in “The Family Fang” opposite Nicole Kidman.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.