Alcon’s “Point Break” remake is a go, with principle photography underway.
The action thriller, which “is inspired by the classic 1991 hit starring Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves”, will film in North America, Europe, South America and Asia.
The film follows a young FBI agent who infiltrates a team of extreme sports athletes, striving to prove his theory that they are responsible for masterminding a string of unprecedented, sophisticated corporate heists that are devastating the world’s financial markets.
Édgar Ramírez, Luke Bracey, Ray Winstone, Teresa Palmer and Delroy Lindo star in the pic which features stunts performed by extreme sports athletes as opposed to professional stunt performers.
Ericson Core is directing from a screenplay by “Salt” scribe Kurt Wimmer.
“Point Break” will roll into Aussie cinemas from August 6, 2015.
- Gina Rodriguez nabs female lead in Purple Hearts - April 17, 2015
- Russell Brand joins Nicolas Cage’s Army of One - April 17, 2015
- Sarah Jessica Parker is getting a Divorce - April 17, 2015
- Herizen Guardiola to star in Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix drama The Get Down - April 17, 2015
- Steve Carell to star in doco adaptation Marwencol - April 17, 2015
- Cannes 2015 Official Selection - April 17, 2015
- Inside Out will premiere at Cannes, watch first clip - April 17, 2015
- Ryan Gosling eyes Blade Runner sequel - April 17, 2015
- Orange is the New Black: season 4 order & season 3 sneak peak - April 16, 2015
- Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - April 16, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.