Alcon’s “Point Break” remake is a go, with principle photography underway.
The action thriller, which “is inspired by the classic 1991 hit starring Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves”, will film in North America, Europe, South America and Asia.
The film follows a young FBI agent who infiltrates a team of extreme sports athletes, striving to prove his theory that they are responsible for masterminding a string of unprecedented, sophisticated corporate heists that are devastating the world’s financial markets.
Édgar Ramírez, Luke Bracey, Ray Winstone, Teresa Palmer and Delroy Lindo star in the pic which features stunts performed by extreme sports athletes as opposed to professional stunt performers.
Ericson Core is directing from a screenplay by “Salt” scribe Kurt Wimmer.
“Point Break” will roll into Aussie cinemas from August 6, 2015.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.