Alcon’s “Point Break” remake is a go, with principle photography underway.
The action thriller, which “is inspired by the classic 1991 hit starring Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves”, will film in North America, Europe, South America and Asia.
The film follows a young FBI agent who infiltrates a team of extreme sports athletes, striving to prove his theory that they are responsible for masterminding a string of unprecedented, sophisticated corporate heists that are devastating the world’s financial markets.
Édgar Ramírez, Luke Bracey, Ray Winstone, Teresa Palmer and Delroy Lindo star in the pic which features stunts performed by extreme sports athletes as opposed to professional stunt performers.
Ericson Core is directing from a screenplay by “Salt” scribe Kurt Wimmer.
“Point Break” will roll into Aussie cinemas from August 6, 2015.
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
- Jay Roach will tame the Mad Dogs - January 29, 2015
- 300: Rise of an Empire helmer to take on heist drama - January 29, 2015
- Swank and Sarandon join animated comedy Spark - January 29, 2015
- Trailer: Ted 2 - January 29, 2015
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.